      From: gf willmetts <gfwillmetts-2@...>
      To: Search Chat <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Oct 17, 2013 2:49 pm
      Subject: RE: [probe_control] RE: OT: Doctor Who Recoveries

      Hello Dino

           Re: Who. That’s not being that precise. With the Who magazine, I have it from weekly to monthly for the first few years and can’t recall that item coming up. You’re not exactly giving a precise reference to that Masterplan episode. ‘Wiped’ was pretty intense with its detail and worth you picking up. Had any episode been destroyed that way, then it would be there in bold type and it wasn’t. You might just be getting the rumour mill.

           With the Internet, rumours grow way out of proportion to reality. That’s one thing I’ve managed not to get embroiled in on SFC.

           I have mixed feelings about the animated bits chucked into stories to fill the gaps. The main good point is that it allows the live ones to get a viewing.

      Geoff

      ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************