      From: secretconcierge <stephenrusell@...>
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:48 PM
      Subject: [probe_control] Agents of SHIELD.

      Seen 3 episodes, Ep 1 was very confusing, Ep 2 so so
      then Ep 3 about Gravitron device, awesome for FX

      Id hope Agents of SHIELD would have these
      IE " recruitment video" IE denoting SHIELD bases, labs, offices,
      undersea center, orbital hab, miscl
      & then lay in some stuff for storyline

      Wanted to see SHIELD Tech.

      Got to move on from " the Bus" at some point.
      Great FX, bad storywriting alone.

      No connection made to Iron Man alone for aid in storyline.

      More can be done

      Cant leave comments on Marvel page on FB.

      Is this how U see SHIELD??

      Side note: see Cinemax Strike Back on Cinemax HD channel
      about UK Spec Ops force.
      Adult style A Team mode.

      Very Hi Tech & Good FX & storylines.

      Uses Probe style equip to track forces in field.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)