Problem: Urgent Need you help.

  • Shoaib Mukhtar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hi.

      This is Shoaib from Korea. I need your help in finding one solution. The problem explained as:

      Problem Statement
      I have to choose my best friend from the set of friends as shown in the figure. These selected friends are of same level, i.e. direct link with me. The selected friends can have access of maximum numbers of neighbors. Selection set of friends could be from 1 – many depends on the size of the environment. We can choose friends based of certain metric: Money, Relation, Age etc. But, it’s very simple criteria.

      I want to select using some probabilistic or mathematical algorithm or any other criteria. If anyone of you have any idea regarding that then share it with me. I look forward to see you reply soonest as possible.

      Thanks
      Shoaib