New in the field

  • Khurram Masood
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
      Hi all

      I am taking my first course in stochastics. Can any one be willing to
      answer my (quite often basic) questions from time to time. I really
      need a some one I can talk to. Email me.

      K.M.
    • divang_0quen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
        Post ur problems up here, and we can discuss about them.

        --- In probability@yahoogroups.com, "Khurram Masood" <mirkmmd@y...>