Holidays: 2-Apr-2004 to 19-Apr-2004

  • Noel Vaillant
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 10:33 PM
      Guys,

      I shall be on holidays in Greece for the period above and may not be
      able to publish any of your messages during that time. I cannot leave
      this discussion group with "unmoderated" status as we 'd get floaded
      with all sorts of virus-generated emails...

      Apologies.

      Noel.
    • The Webmaster
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 5:29 AM
        OK, have fun in Greece!

        --- Noel Vaillant <vaillant@...> wrote:
        > Guys,
        >
        > I shall be on holidays in Greece for the period
        > above and may not be
        > able to publish any of your messages during that
        > time. I cannot leave
        > this discussion group with "unmoderated" status as
        > we 'd get floaded
        > with all sorts of virus-generated emails...
        >
        > Apologies.
        >
        > Noel.

      • Noel Vaillant
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 6:09 AM
          Myriam,

          Your email does not work so I can't reply to you. It would be very
          helpful if could moderate this group while I am on holiday. Please
          register as a member and I'll set you up :-)

          Noel.

          --- In probability@yahoogroups.com, "Noel Vaillant" <vaillant@p...>