Re: Battery life

  • Harry P
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 1999
      >From: "PJH" <p_j_h@...>
      >To: <pro94owners@onelist.com>
      >Subject: [pro94owners] Battery life
      >Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 07:38:47 -0800

      >pro94owners-owner@onelist.com
      >
      >How long do the batteries last on the Pro 94?

      I plan to have this "Topic" as the next "Survey" Question!
      Giving us all sometime to Research it.
      The next Survey will run bi-weekly starting 12/31/99
      (If Y2k don't blow-up my PC)
      I can only have one Survey at a time.

      In the mean time,check out Digest#02 and #03 in the "Archive" section of
      this Board.

      pro94owners-owner@onelist.com
      :-)
      Harry

    • GTubbesing@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 1999
        It depends on what you get. I bought 4 Ni-Cads with my radio, so I'm
        hoping the batteries will last for a year or more. However, the time
        between recharging is about 6-8 hours.

        Glen Tubbesing
        KD7HHD
        Las Vegas, NV