Re: [pro94owners] PRO-95 question

  • Matt Roberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      Download WIN95 from www.starrsoft.com for the PRO-95. It's free. Unless
      you're using Scancat, then I think it DOES support the PRO-95, as
      well...

      ----------------------------
      Matt Roberts OH004
      Ohio, USA
      Parma, Ohio Live Scanner:
      http://livescanner.redirectme.net:8000/playlist.pls

      On Dec 30, 2004, at 3:17 PM, Fernando wrote:

      > Hi, new to scanning and studying for my FCC license; My question is
      > does PRO-94 software work with a PRO-95....?
      >
      > I have the standard RS cable and cd.....thanks, Fred
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Donnie Barlow
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
        i just got a PRO-95 and the belt clip on it is broke a friend of mine
        has a couple of belt clips for a PRO-82. will the belt clips be the
        same between the 2 radios? i'm just wanting to find out before he mails
        them to me just to be sure if they will work on my PRO-95. THANKS For
        your time.