Re: Weird, pro92 will not initialize

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2010
      Insert a pointed object, such as a straightened paper clip, into the reset hole on the left side of the scanner above the PWR DC 9V jack and press and release the reset button. The backlight lights to indicate that the scanner is reset, then the display returns to normal.
      Note: Pressing just the reset button does not erase the scanner's memory.

      Frank