Re: [prm28] Query for SIS

  • Richa Sharma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hey all

      Hope u must all be well settled in your jobs and doing good..
      regarding SIS i had a talk with Prof Rakesh Saxena and Prof Biswas about a month back..they said the names of SIDBI and BOB wud soon be included in the SIS list but there has been no action till date..
      if the PC and AC are still functional, wud it be okay for them to look into it otherwise 10 yerars me be loan nahin pura hoga..

      Cheers...

      Richa Sharma
      Officer Trainee
      Smalll Industries Development Bank of India
      SFMC
      LHO Lucknow
      Ph No. 0522-2288546-50 Ext No.-668
      Fax No.-0522-2288456

      From: hibinita prasad <hibinita_prasad@ yahoo.com>
      To: prm28@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 9:23 PM

      Hi

      I just want to get information, Is SIDBI is also there for SIS scholarship, i have heard about it, can any body confirm this ?

      BINITA PRASAD

      From: robin_ori <robin_ori@yahoo. co.in>
      Subject: [prm28] SIS
      To: prm28@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 10:51 AM

      Dear all,
      I hv loaded the information on SIS & Fellowship in the folder SIS in the "files" menu on the left hand side. Pls do the needfull...
      Thanx
      AC-28 (STILL OPEN)

      For any help, Pls call me at 9428153679

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

      ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.