wanted penpals

  • onelovah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2004
      i am new to this and thought i'd try it- my bf clarence is in a correctional
      facility for about a year in arcadia, fl. he is 23, use to live in south bend
      indiana (likes colts fb team), likes rap music, kickin it with friends, he is
      5' 4 hazel eyes, about 135lbs. his favorite artists are 2pac, kanye west,
      eminem, 8ball & mjg, twista, jayz, nas, scarface, trickdaddy, 3 6 mafia, do or
      die, brother lynch hung, etc. (if u wont write to him but have news on those
      artists, photos, can burn cds, etc let me know- i want to put a scrapbook
      together, and have cds for when he gets out.) Also I'd like him to get postcards from
      all over the world (since all he can see now is probably walls) Let me know
      if u would be interested in that or writing him. He is not violent, or
      dangerous. I think some letters/words of encouragement from someone other than me &
      his sister would HELP him out and I know he will appreciate it. If you feel
      uneasy about it/uncomfortable you can write without a return address. Email me for
      the address, and with any questions. Thanks, Liz

    • Katherine Nicely
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2004
        Liz hello,I am moving to Florida in October...Anyway,I will write your boyfriend..Can you give him my name and address and have him write me first?Thanks,Katherine Nicely P.O.BOX 1314Maynardville,Tn.37807

        onelovah@... wrote:i am new to this and thought i'd try it- my bf clarence is in a correctional
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Tara Pollman
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
          Hello, Liz. Both myself and my roommate write to
          prisoners as well as non-prisoners. We would be
          willing to write to Clarence. My name is Tara
          Pollman. My roommate's name is Jennifer Johnson. Our
          mailing address is 921 Park Avenue; Ap't. #7; Albany,
          New York 12208-2249. I am 51 years old and single. I
          am a mother and a grandmother. Jenny is 36 years old
          and single. No children. We both have many hobbies
          and interests. I am on disability, but I do work a
          little. Both Jenny and myself do seasonal data entry
          work. You may send Clarence our address or email me
          his at tlpollman@... or tlpollman@....
          Thank you. Sincerely, Tara
          --- onelovah@... wrote:

          > i am new to this and thought i'd try it- my bf
          > clarence is in a correctional
          > facility for about a year in arcadia, fl. he is 23,
          > use to live in south bend
          > indiana (likes colts fb team), likes rap music,
          > kickin it with friends, he is
          > 5' 4 hazel eyes, about 135lbs. his favorite artists
          > are 2pac, kanye west,
          > eminem, 8ball & mjg, twista, jayz, nas, scarface,
          > trickdaddy, 3 6 mafia, do or
          > die, brother lynch hung, etc. (if u wont write to
          > him but have news on those
          > artists, photos, can burn cds, etc let me know- i
          > want to put a scrapbook
          > together, and have cds for when he gets out.) Also
          > I'd like him to get postcards from
          > all over the world (since all he can see now is
          > probably walls) Let me know
          > if u would be interested in that or writing him. He
          > is not violent, or
          > dangerous. I think some letters/words of
          > encouragement from someone other than me &
          > his sister would HELP him out and I know he will
          > appreciate it. If you feel
          > uneasy about it/uncomfortable you can write without
          > a return address. Email me for
          > the address, and with any questions. Thanks, Liz

          > removed]

          http://messenger.yahoo.com
        • tlpollman
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15 1:53 PM
            --- In prisonfriendfinder@yahoogroups.com, onelovah@a... wrote:
            > i am new to this and thought i'd try it- my bf clarence is in a
            correctional
            > facility for about a year in arcadia, fl. he is 23, use to live in
            south bend
            > indiana (likes colts fb team), likes rap music, kickin it with
            friends, he is
            > 5' 4 hazel eyes, about 135lbs. his favorite artists are 2pac,
            kanye west,
            > eminem, 8ball & mjg, twista, jayz, nas, scarface, trickdaddy, 3 6
            mafia, do or
            > die, brother lynch hung, etc. (if u wont write to him but have
            news on those
            > artists, photos, can burn cds, etc let me know- i want to put a
            scrapbook
            > together, and have cds for when he gets out.) Also I'd like him
            to get postcards from
            > all over the world (since all he can see now is probably walls)
            Let me know
            > if u would be interested in that or writing him. He is not
            violent, or
            > dangerous. I think some letters/words of encouragement from
            someone other than me &
            > his sister would HELP him out and I know he will appreciate it. If
            you feel
            > uneasy about it/uncomfortable you can write without a return
            address. Email me for
            > the address, and with any questions. Thanks, Liz
            > Liz, is your boyfriend still looking for pen pals? If so, he can
            write to either myself or my roommate. I saw your post in Prison
            Friend Finders Group, so I thought I would respond. My name is Tara
            Pollman. My roommate's name is Jennifer Johnson. Our mailing
            address is 921 Park Avenue; Ap't. #7; Albany, New York 12208-2249.
            I am 51 years old and single. I am a mother and a grandmother.
            Jenny is 36 years old and single. No children. We both have many
            hobbies and interests. I am on disability, but I do work a little.
            Both Jenny and myself do seasonal data entry work. We are both
            looking for something more permanent. I hope we find something
            soon. If you want us to write to him first, please email me his
            address to tlpollman@... or tlpollman@.... He can
            write to either one or both of us, whichever he desires. The choice
            is his. This is all for now. I hope one or both of us will hear
            from your boyfriend soon or email me soon with his address. Thank
            you. Take care. Sincerely, Tara Pollman from Albany, New York.