Re: [prison friendfinder] GAY PRISONERS

  • cindy kuebler
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
      all I can say is "good luck"...cause it is not my son you are looking for...

      huntergreenstock <huntergreenstock@...> wrote:I am looking for gay prisoners to write

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Art Ocasio
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
        I NEVER CONTACTED YOU UNTIL NOW (returning your e-mail) I don't want to write your son, so don't bother me.

        cindy kuebler <natural_cbk@...> wrote:all I can say is "good luck"...cause it is not my son you are looking for...