Summer Sex Party

  • marycontrary436
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      With Summer right around the corner, its time for me to plan my annual (maybe anal) summer sex party.

      It started six years ago when my boyfriend invited some of his friends over to swim.
      We had a cook-out and drank way too much. Before I knew it, swim suits were coming off.

      I was scared at first, but the chlorine made it easy to suck on nice clean and thick cocks.
      They all gooed all over me. We're doing it again, but obviously need to weed-out the losers.
      We're holding auditions in the video chat rooms at

      http://MyPics.latest-info.com