Please Consider Helping

  • Mr Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hey!

      I was wondering what was happening with CPP since I hadn't heard anything
      in quite a while. I will send your request to all of the pen pals groups I am
      interacting with.

      In His service first and foremost,

      Daniel

      Mr Daniel E. Laurier
      MrDaniel001@...

      Date: 1 Nov 09:58
      Subject: Please Consider Helping
      From: info@...
      To: "Daniel Laurier" <MrDaniel001@...>

      This message is from Christian Pen Pals:

      Greetings Beloved in Christ,

      We want to send out this special message to ask for your help this Christmas season. Christmas is an especially hard time for the inmates who can't be with family. We have always tried to send cards and gifts to bless them and let them know they are not forgotten.

      There are too many inmates unmatched now. However as I have gone through their letters, I have saved the envelopes of ones who stand out as being alone or who have blessed us in some special way. I will be typing up some lists too, like for the unmatched death row inmates. But for the most part I want to mail to volunteers the return addresses.

      Some inmates have asked for help with packages or stamps and I have saved their requests also.

      If you want to help send cards or a gift, please just contact us and we will give you more information and names.

      It's up to you if you use your address or ours.

      Sometimes it's the only card or warm greeting they receive to remind them that God loves them!

      NOTICE: The CPP Nov-Dec Newsletter will be coming out soon and I am looking for the information on Office Depot and ordering for the inmates through their service. If you have that, please e-mail to me so I can share it.

      Also, if you have anything to share regarding Thanksgiving or Christmas: short story, poem, web site, prayer, etc.
      Please submit that to us.

      We appreciate all you do in caring for the inmate pen pals.

      May God richly bless you in all things!

      In Christ's love,

      Jesse & Beth

      penpals@...