New Group

  • crazeebaby69
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
      Hello everyone. I started this new group because I have a few friends
      that are incarcerated and they are always asking me to find their
      fellow inmates new friends and pen pals. Thus after thinking where to
      find a number of people looking for pen pals I realized what better
      place then online. The name of the group is In Search of Second
      Chances and the address is InSearchofSecondChances-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com Please open you heart and mind and check
      out this new site. Right now there is not many people posted but that
      will change with your help and support. Please also feel free to post
      a friend or family member or even yourself if you would like to make
      a new friend. Also if you have any questions or would like to request
      a pen pal please email me at crazeebaby69@...