Would like some prison pen friends to write to.

  • tlpollman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 10:17 AM
      Hi! My name is Tara Pollman. I would like some prison pen friends
      to write to. I will write to either male or female inmates. My
      mailing address is 921 Park Ave., Ap't. #7; Albany, NY 12208 USA. My
      email address is tlpollman@.../. I would prefer postal pen
      friends because I don't have a home computer. I have to use one at
      the library and I can't always get to one. Plus, I belong to a lot
      of different groups, so sometimes my email gets clogged or backed
      up. I am 49 years old and single. I am a mother of a grown daughter
      and a first time grandmother. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I
      wear eye glasses. I am on the short side and a bit overweight. I am
      on disability, but I do work a little. I have many hobbies and
      interests. My favorites are correspondence, reading, going to fairs,
      festival, concerts, movies, plays, and special events, dining out,
      music, WWE wrestling, watching television or videos, and collecting
      seals, stickers, and stationery. I will also swap FB's and
      postcards. I hope to hear from someone soon. Take care. Tara