New Here need some help -

  • maxireader
    Message 1 of 300 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi,<br>I have a friend in prison for a very long
      time to come and he is very interested in the Wiccan
      religion - he is looking for a teacher to correspond with.
      share you knowledge please post. and i will send you
      his address. <br>thank you,<br>-maxi
    • kc5uci
      Message 300 of 300 , Feb 25, 2002
        I tried to send a message to the FOUNDERS, but it came back as 'NO ADDRESS FOUND". Will one ofthe founders please contact me? I have a question I would rather not post. kc5uci@...