Re: Female inmate looking for penpals

  • AnHonestMan
    Message 1 of 300 , Apr 3, 2001
      *smile* I hope you take the time to write her. As
      far as what she is in for is not my information to
      disclose.<br><br>If you have any other questions I'll do my best to
      answer them. <br>My apoligies for taking so long to
      respond to your reply.<br><br>Best wishes AHM
    • kc5uci
      Message 300 of 300 , Feb 25, 2002
        I tried to send a message to the FOUNDERS, but it came back as 'NO ADDRESS FOUND". Will one ofthe founders please contact me? I have a question I would rather not post. kc5uci@...