Hi....New Pen Pal Site

  • shadows_of_rayne
    Message 1 of 300 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi, i started this pen pal site for
      prisoners..called "Shadow's of an Outlaw"..My fiancee is in prison,
      and i know how much of a need to have corrospondence
      with people is..so please check this out, and if you
      know anyone that needs to be put on there than email
    • kc5uci
      Message 300 of 300 , Feb 25, 2002
        I tried to send a message to the FOUNDERS, but it came back as 'NO ADDRESS FOUND". Will one ofthe founders please contact me? I have a question I would rather not post. kc5uci@...