My book "Mathematical Essays" is now available on Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/dp/1500735388/ http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1500735388/kermit1941
Below is a proof based on the ratio of A005250(n+1)/A005250(n) with the OEIS sequence. Can someone look at it and tell me if it true or what the problem is?reddwarf2956
One, no positive integer multiplier K exists, such that for every odd positive prime P, the product J=K*P lies between a twin prime pair (A
who enjoy prime numbers. Some look for patterns,
some seek to find new records, others try to understand
the distribution. We try to limit our discussion to
prime numbers, primality testing, and very closely
If you think you have a Goldbach proof, then please note that there are groups which deal specifically with such matters, perhaps try those first?
| [ The |
Prime Pages :
Top 5000 |
- Avoid sending the same mail to multiple lists! (because it spams those who are on all of them).
- Follow links at you (on left) at your own risk! They have been provided by the members. We check them periodically but...
- Also download files (on left) at your own risk. Is your virus checker up to date?
- Please report any malicious or non-prime related files/links/... to the moderators.
- Number Theory
- Dec 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.