We got 2 more large prime 20-tuplets: 403065917762608576939692599261 + d, 400327605553593948618674105711 + d, d = 0, 2, 6, 8, 12, 20, 26, 30, 36, 38, 42, 48,jarek372000
Hi – I am puzzled by your claims – a quick check found: Claim 1: 98 = 97+1 89+9 83+15 308 = 307+1 293+15 283+25 368 = 367+1 359+9 353+15 Claimpowellarp
I've played a little bit with this recursive definition of positive prime integer. A positive prime integer, p, is a positive integer > 1, such that it is notkermit1941
who enjoy prime numbers. Some look for patterns,
some seek to find new records, others try to understand
the distribution. We try to limit our discussion to
prime numbers, primality testing, and very closely
If you think you have a Goldbach proof, then please note that there are groups which deal specifically with such matters, perhaps try those first?
| [ The |
Prime Pages :
Top 5000 |
- Avoid sending the same mail to multiple lists! (because it spams those who are on all of them).
- Follow links at you (on left) at your own risk! They have been provided by the members. We check them periodically but...
- Also download files (on left) at your own risk. Is your virus checker up to date?
- Please report any malicious or non-prime related files/links/... to the moderators.
- Number Theory
- Dec 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.