Which is 'harder' - playing tetris, or cracking RSA?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      Given the cracking RSA encryption can be achieved by simply factoring, and
      factoring is expected to not be NP-complete, we can conclude that Tetris is
      harder, for, like Minesweeper, it has been proved to be NP-complete (by Erik
      D. Demaine and his colleagues at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.)

      http://www.sciam.com/print_version.cfm?articleID=000EB124-AE08-1DBD-94E2809EC5880108

      As you were.

      Phil

      (Paul - does this mean you're going to organise a distributed Tetris-playing
      network? :-) )

      =====
      First rule of Factor Club - you do not talk about Factor Club.
      Second rule of Factor Club - you DO NOT talk about Factor Club.
      Third rule of Factor Club - when the cofactor is prime, or you've trial-
      divided up to the square root of the number, the factoring is over.

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/