Re: [PrimeNumbers] On Goldbach's Conjecture

  • Martin Olsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26 12:27 PM

      >Hi, today, I could find out a clearer way to prove Goldbach's
      >Conjecture. I wrote two ways to prove the conjecture. It would be
      >more than "geometrically impossible" which used previously. Please
      >visit the following site:
      >
      >http://www.geocities.com/hshinya2002/TowardGoldbach
      >
      >All it requires you is to understand the new concept and method.
      >Besides, it is written in MS Word. It is really a new thing!

      My program crashes when I try to open your files; could
      you please convert the files to another format (say pdf, rtf,
      or HTML?) This way more people would dare look at the files
      too (since RTF contains no scripting support they cannot
      contain .doc viruses etc).

      /m
      -
      Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to
      use the Net and he wont bother you for weeks. --unknown