(ohno) Primelines again, is this folowing strange or normal ?

  • Peter Boos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2002
      I had some discusion with people about a graph i posted a while ago.
      It turned out to be that primes who where aligned are in the range
      formula types :
      x^2 +ax +b
      and
      2x + a (in fact it is an ax + b formula).

      There are more lines in the graph which uses differen slope angels,
      However I am not that good in formulating formulas for them.

      Today I just remebered something which is called
      differentiaal formula
      I thinkit is also called differential formula in English.
      Looking back to the formula above again then the seccond one is the
      differential one from the first. Both produce lines althoug
      their "slope angels"* are mirrored.
      Is that strange or normal ?????

      I have done no testing with numbers to see if there is more relation
      between it. This was just spinning my mind it just didn´t wanted to
      go away.

      *"line slope angels" i don´t know a good explanation in English to
      say how much a line goes down or raises in dutch we got words for
      these kind of lines, but dutch is verry complex language compard to
      English. Well I hope it clear what I mean.