Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Bill Krys' sieve - more Q&A

  • Bill Krys
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2000
      Jack and Andrey,

      Thanks for the correction.

      I guess I've been in my little "mirror" world so long
      that "ie" and "ei" are the same to me. Just joking.
      I'm sorry to have been so dense.

      Bill

      --- Jack Brennen <jack@...> wrote:

      > > > Well, I'm not offended on "Audrey", but please
      > don't
      > > > distort
      > > > a surname of great scientist!
      > >
      > > WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT
      > > UNQUESTIONED AUTHORITY IS DANGEROUS, ETC, ETC. I'M
      > NOT
      > > CLAIMING TO BE IN HIS LEAGUE OR ATTEMPTING TO
      > BELITTLE
      > > HIM OR HIS LEGACY.
      >
      > What he means is that you are misspelling the name
      > -- it's spelled:
      >
      > Riemann

      =====
      Refining my sieve into a simple, non-stochastic algorithm

      Bill Krys
      Email: billkrys@...
      Toronto, Canada (currently: Beijing, China)

      http://photos.yahoo.com/