Re: Baillie-PSW

    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 2, 2002
      Oh dear, Paul, it seems that 252601=41*61*101
      turned you off Fermat-Lucas when n^2=1 mod 5.

      FYI, I shall post 49,285 such double-pseudoprimes
      (I think, but no checking has been done!)
      in the files area.

      I hope someone will check that these
      are all 2-sPrP and Fibonacci-PrP.

      I was amazed by how prolific they appear to be.

      None is congruent to 2 or 3 (mod 5),
      so no $620 cigar, of course!

      [goes to post file..]

      OK .... file is (I hope)

      > 2-sPrP Fibonacci pseudoprimes to 52 bits

      Thanks to Jason, for the 2-sPrP part.

      Can someone check this bestiary, please?

      David (about to disappear on another trip)