Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Something I wish I could do...

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 31, 2002
      --- Ignacio_Larrosa_Ca´┐Żestro <ilarrosa@...> wrote:
> [...]

      I just threw something together in an ad hoc fashion yesterday. It's truly
      horrid code, and I'm quite embarassed about it, it's 'write-only code'.
      It only gets about 7.5G/h on my 533MHz machine, which is rubbish.
      However, I'll be at 100G by the end of the day. Nothing's required a
      prime over 384272263 yet, I think.

      Phil

      =====
      "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in
      times of moral crisis, preserved their neutrality."
      -- John F. Kennedy, 24 June 1963, claiming to quote Dante,
      to whom this has been incorrectly attributed ever since.

      http://finance.yahoo.com