Re: RH thoughts

  • jbrennen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2002
      --- In primenumbers@y..., "Jon Perry" <perry@g...> wrote:
      > What is 0^0? (long story....)

      The short answer to your long story... what do you want it to be?

      [Side joke: Ask your accountant how much tax you owe.

      A bad accountant: "I'm not really sure."

      A good accountant: "Here is the correct amount."

      A great accountant: "How much do you want to owe?"]

      Well of course 0^0 is equal to the imaginary unit i.

      Let f(x) = x
      Let g(x) = (PI/2*i)/log(x)

      Note that f(x)^g(x) = i.

      Now compute f(x) and g(x) when x = 0.