Re: [PrimeNumbers] Cunningham Chain record list updated and expanded

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2002
      --- Dirk_Augustin@... wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I have updated my Cunningham Chain record list at

      > hain_records.txt
      >
      > with a lot of new records including the new Sophie Germain and CC3 record!
      >
      > Furthermore I have added a history section, so that you can see the
      > "evolution" of the Cunningham Chain records over the last years.

      That's absolutely brilliant, Dirk, great work!

      It's missing some CC1_15s

      90616211958465842220
      113220800675069784840 <-
      [SNIP - about 10 others]
      1669739922141211094459

      The one marked with an arrow was found by Carmody March 2001, using GenSv, and
      all the others were found by Carmody/Jobling, March 2002, using GenSv.
      The smallest value above is hoped to be the minimal one, and the largest is likewise the
      largest known.

      Cheers,

      Phil

      =====
      "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in
      times of moral crisis, preserved their neutrality."
      -- John F. Kennedy, 24 June 1963, claiming to quote Dante,
      to whom this has been incorrectly attributed ever since.

      http://finance.yahoo.com