RE: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Andrica

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
      --- Jon Perry <perry@...> wrote:
      > With such a dodgy start, most Mathematicians would be rolling about
      > on the
      > floor by now in tears, but persistence is to be encouraged.

      Jon,
      I don't know if you're trying to be "Me Too" to David's "Big Dog",
      http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame3.html ?
      However, you're not really in a position to make snide comments about
      proofs, particularly in such a patronising way, and especially
      considering some analyses of your own proof style (
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/primenumbers/message/7546 )

      Phil
      (No bonus points for spotting the irony herein!)

      =====
      --
      The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make
      empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have

      http://health.yahoo.com