Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Bill Krys' sieve - more Q&A

  • Jack Brennen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2000
      Bill Krys wrote:

      > > > Reimann
      > >
      > > Well, I'm not offended on "Audrey", but please don't
      > > distort
      > > a surname of great scientist!
      >
      > WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT
      > UNQUESTIONED AUTHORITY IS DANGEROUS, ETC, ETC. I'M NOT
      > CLAIMING TO BE IN HIS LEAGUE OR ATTEMPTING TO BELITTLE
      > HIM OR HIS LEGACY.

      What he means is that you are misspelling the name -- it's spelled:

      Riemann
    • Bill Krys
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2000
        Jack and Andrey,

        Thanks for the correction.

        I guess I've been in my little "mirror" world so long
        that "ie" and "ei" are the same to me. Just joking.
        I'm sorry to have been so dense.

        Bill

        --- Jack Brennen <jack@...> wrote:

        > > > Well, I'm not offended on "Audrey", but please
        > don't
        > > > distort
        > > > a surname of great scientist!
        > >
        > > WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT
        > > UNQUESTIONED AUTHORITY IS DANGEROUS, ETC, ETC. I'M
        > NOT
        > > CLAIMING TO BE IN HIS LEAGUE OR ATTEMPTING TO
        > BELITTLE
        > > HIM OR HIS LEGACY.
        >
        > What he means is that you are misspelling the name
        > -- it's spelled:
        >
        > Riemann

        =====
        Refining my sieve into a simple, non-stochastic algorithm

        Bill Krys
        Email: billkrys@...
        Toronto, Canada (currently: Beijing, China)

        http://photos.yahoo.com/