1361846^65536+1

  • David Underbakke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      Congratulations to Andy J. Penrose, Jim Fougeron, and Yves Gallot for the
      discovery of the largest know GFN prime, and the first 400,000 digit GFN prime.

      9999 1361846^65536+1 402007 GF3 02 Generalized Fermat #0207

      The GFN project has crossed another major event. I hope this encourages all
      the other GFN searchers. The big primes are out there, just keep looking.

      David Underbakke
    • wfgarnett3
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
        Congratulations to all!!