HELP modular factorization

  • didier.boivin@gambro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2002
      Hello to all people there,
      I was trying to use modular factorization with WinPFGW version 20020515,
      with the following command line :
      -l -f{3779136} -s3 -e1000000000000 -o -d test1.txt
      test1.txt is an ABC text file containing a single number.

      I see no output like 'modular factorization' or something else.
      I expected to find factors very quikcly, because I already know some small
      factors of this form.

      Could anybody tell me what's wrong ?

      Best regards.
      Didier BOIVIN

      ** Confidentiality Statement and Disclaimer **
      Proprietary or confidential information belonging to Gambro AB or to one of
      its affiliated companies may be contained in this message. If you are not
      the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of
      the message to such person), please do not copy or deliver this message to
      anyone. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender by
      reply e-mail. Please advise the sender immediately if you or your employer
      do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
      Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that pertain to
      the sender's employer and its products and services represent the opinion of
      the sender and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views and
      opinions of the employer.
      ** End of Statement **