Re: [PrimeNumbers] Digit sums

  • Milton Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
      You could look at my paper on Reducing Sums
      which I placed on my link at

      www.cs.ucr.edu/~mbrown

      Milton L. Brown
      miltbrown@...

      Mark Edwards wrote:

      > Hi there,
      >
      > I am currently undertaking a (minor) investigation in the algebra of digit
      > sums. However, as yet I've found it difficult to find any material of the
      > subject published on the web. Can anybody out there direct me towards any such
      > page/site, or any other suggestion??
      >
      > Anticipating your replies!
      >
      > Regards,
      > Mark
      >
      > Mark Edwards
      > me298@...
      >
      > SAVE CHIP! ... Don't let Sarah win!
      > http://www.savechip.com
      >
      > ------------------------
      > This communication is very unlikely to contain any information which is
      > confidential, though you should be privileged that it has been sent to you. It
      > may however be libellous. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient
      > (and anyone that the recipient chooses to forward it to). If you are not the
      > intended recipient then the person who sent this to you is probably too cheap
      > to think up their own jokes/emails.
      > Please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
      > information in it is free. If you have received this communication in error
      > then read it. Send it to your employer if you like, I'm sure they'd like to see
      > how you spend your time at work.
    • Jon Perry
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
        Try:

        http://dmoz.org/Science/Math/Number_Theory/

        for serious stuff,

        http://dmoz.org/Science/Math/Mathematical_Recreations/

        for more humerous material.

        Jon Perry
        perry@...
        http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~perry
        Brainbench 'Most Valuable Professional' for HTML
        Brainbench 'Most Valuable Professional' for JavaScript
        http://www.brainbench.com
        Object-Oriented Links at Cetus
        http://www.cetus-links.org
        Subscribe to Delphiadvanced: