Re: Goldbach

  • Andrey Kulsha
    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi all!

      Some weeks ago we have discussed the problem about
      2Pi(x)>Pi(2x). I think, it's difficult to prove this, hence,
      to prove R(k)>1, hence, to prove Goldbach Conjecture.

      WBW,

      Andrey
    • Kermit Rose
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 21, 2005
        From: Milton Brown
        Date: 12/21/05 16:35:16
        To: Werner D. Sand; primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [PrimeNumbers] Goldbach

        These messages about Goldbach's Conjecture are not
        supposed to be to this mailing list (also the Riemann Hypothesis).

        There are separate mailing lists for these.

        Kermit says.

        Milton! You surprise me.

        Goldbach's conjecture IS about prime numbers. It's doesn't matter that
        there exist mailing lists specifically about Goldbach's conjecture.