new forum (possibly dup post)

  • Richard Traynham
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2002
      All of ya'll are cordial-ly invited to
      a new forum (as if primes don't consume
      enough of our time ;)

      It's a tribute site to the late, great
      Douglas "Hitch-hiker's guide to the Galaxy" Adams

      http://www.dna-42.com

      the forum is located at:

      http://www.dna-42.com/-gb-42-gl-

      and remember: make sure you bring your wade-ers,
      for the sea is a-rise-in' and we be a scurvy lot
      of pirates.

      (sets his sights upon the seventy second trillion
      prime
      plateau (or so legend has it)...

      argghe,

      4097? (like twain, I map the narrow waters,
      metic-u-lous), pain-stake-ing work, my love is all, my
      mind distracted by maths, arwirk' (sez my parrot),

      Richard.

      PS:

      so is it posible that google is a merseene?

      10^100 -1
      what about sohn ov der google?

      10^1000 -1

      and of these things, my mind wanders over

      (1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11) ^ (20, 50, 70, 90, 100, 110)

      +/- 1

      twins.

      nite all.

      (still looking for a job, still write-ing new stuff)

      richard t.

      =====
      Check out my web site: http://www.mac-2001.com
      (A haven for the discussion of "Meaningful Ideas")

      "If you take a dog and feed him and make him famous,
      he will not bite you. That is the principle
      difference between a dog and a man" -- Mark Twain.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com