Re: PFGW HELP!!!!

  • jim_fougeron
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2002
      There are pre-built GMP dll's which do not use the alloca. These can
      be found in the files sections of primeform. There are alloca
      versions for different CPU's and non-alloca versions also for various
      CPU's. The reason that alloca was chosen, is that it is about
      twice as fast for most work. However, for really large numbers, it
      will overflow the stack.

      Jim.