Re: Question about Titanix

  • jfoug@kdsi.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2001
      I had posted previously (to David B only, damn I hate the way reply
      works for this email group) that I would update the cert_val program
      to work with v2 Titanix. I had told Marcel back in Dec-2000 that I
      would do this, but I have been busy with many other projects, and this
      has slipped through the cracks. I am still very busy, but I don't
      see this taking more than a few hours of time (now I have to find a
      few hours of time ;) to get it completed. Nothing in the math has
      changed, it is simply the format of the file.

      Jim.

      --- In primenumbers@y..., Phil Carmody <fatphil@f...> wrote:
      > On Wed, 28 March 2001, d.broadhurst@o... wrote:
      > > Unfortunately, Jim Fougeron's Cert_Val only parses
      > > certs from the established version, Tx1.
      > >
      > > Marcel has a checker for Tx2beta, but it would be
      > > good belt-and-braces policy if someone kindly did
      > > a Jim on this too.
      > >
      > > Is there a volunteer?
      >
      > If it's just a perl script to turn Tx2b certificates into Tx1
      certificates, then that's probably up my street.