Re: [PrimeNumbers] Introduction and Prime Number Distribution

  • David Underbakke
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      At 11:40 AM 5/2/2002 -0400, Andrew Plewe wrote:

      <SNIP>

      >That's as high as I've gone - it looks kind of interesting. If this trend
      continues (i.e., the next set of bounds has a greater number of primes
      between it than the last), then it may be useful assuming there is a curve
      that fits it. Anyway, that's all for me today. Thanks!

      > -Andrew Plewe-

      Check out http://www.utm.edu/research/primes/howmany.shtml

      I think this is the curve you are seeking.

      David Underbakke