Re: Primo 2.0.0

  • jim_fougeron
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hello Primo users,

      Cert_Val has also been updated. I had done this two weeks ago, but
      was waiting for Marcel to release Primo before I released it. This
      version will work with all Titanix/Certifix/Primo output file
      formats (including the new one of course).

      The new version is v1.95. The link to it is:

      val.zip

      Jim.

      PS, Keep up the great work Marcel!