Re: [PrimeNumbers] why is this so?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      --- sudarshansr <gayathrisr@...> wrote:
      > Hello there Mr. Moderator,

      There is a special moderators only address that can be used for these
      types of queries. primenumbers-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Or you can contacy me directly, of course.

      Note that while sending a message to the list does test to see if the
      list is receiving/sending mails correctly, but if everyone did that
      every time the was a apparant delay it would turn into chaos, as
      yahoo does seem to have hiccoughs quite often.

      > I am not receiving any messages from past couple of days. Why is
      > that so?

      Not getting 'any' would be bad. There were only two yesterday, and
      only 4 on saturday, so it's been quite quiet.

      > Have you excluded my name from the mailing list????/

      Nope.

      <<<
      Message Delivery:
      Individual e-mails

      �Account Status:
      Normal

      There is currently no bounce history for this email address.

      Which is a better behaving e-mail address than most of the members of
      the list!

      If you think that you've not been getting messages you could maybe
      look at the yahoogroup web page to see if you've missed anything.

      HTH,

      http://health.yahoo.com