Jon Perry has sent you a 10% discount

  • perry@globalnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2002
      Jon Perry
      bought a few things at Amazon.com and wanted to offer you a discount on them.

      Under Amazon.com's Share the Love program, if you purchase any items from the following list by May 4, 2002, you'll save on each product:

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=love102-20&path=stl/IJSJLVC8T6EY

      Oh, and we almost forgot: Each item you buy may earn
      Jon Perry
      credit toward future Amazon.com purchases. You save money, and your friend saves money--it's a beautiful thing.

      Jon Perry
      requested that we send this message. If you have questions about Share the Love, please visit our Help department at http://www.amazon.com/share-the-love-help

      Hope to see you soon!

      Your friends at Amazon.com

      Amazon.com
      Earth's Biggest Selection
      Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
      http://www.amazon.com

      Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: primenumbers@yahoogroups.com. To opt out of receiving Share the Love offer e-mails, please visit:
      http://www.amazon.com/manage-stl-email

    • Ben Newsam
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2002
        In message <g3RALvn26347.200204271021@...>,
        perry@... writes
        >Oh, and we almost forgot: Each item you buy may earn
        > Jon Perry
        > credit toward future Amazon.com purchases. You save money, and your friend saves money--it's a beautiful thing.

        Dear MR amazon.com ,

        Yes! You, MR amazon.com !

        You have been specially selected from all those at MIME-Version: 1.0
        to recieve a FREE [PrimeNumbers] if you subscribe to this amazing
          Ersatz spam deleted.

          > Ben - Sorry chaps, I couldn't resist!

          Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!

          Paul