Re: [PrimeNumbers] PSPs and squarefreeness

  • jason
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25 6:06 PM
      On Thursday 25 April 2002 22:42, you wrote:

      To anwser the other questions

      The New book of prime number records , has a section on these Wiefierich
      primes

      sols to a^(p-1)=1 mod p^2

      a=2 p=1093,3511 no others known for p<4*10e12
      a=3 p=11,1006003 p<2^32
      a=5 p=20771,40487,53471161,1645333507 p<2^32

      etc

      1093^2,3511^2,29*113*1093^2 are base 2 strong pseudoprimes
      NOTE at least two of these should be in your table , your table probably is
      for square free base 2 strong pseudoprimes only.

      I'm fairly certain that base b strong pseudoprimes have similar analogs
      Although as the Wiefierich primes are very rare there are very few(NONE ?)
      numbers which are not square free and are strong pseudoprimes to multiple
      coprime bases

      Jason