Re: [PrimeNumbers] Primo

  • Hans.Rosenthal@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2002
      Marcel wrote:

      > Last week I believed I could release a new beta version this week.
      > Sorry but this is impossible, the changes are too numerous and the
      > tests take me much more time** than I expected. And I don't know how
      > many time they will take.

      Marcel, I don't mind when ever you release a new version of this
      brilliant Primo, since some previous version of it is already better
      than a true user (me, for example) can dream of.

      Take your time, and take as much time as is ever required** :)

      Hans

      PS: Now at test 47 :)) You know what I am talking about...
      )

      ** But if you think you have to take too much time... then
      I will be happy to take over some of the time to test, of
      course :)