A slightly different approach to GFNs

  • Gary Chaffey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 1:18 AM
      Hello All,
      Does anybody know if anybody has ever looked for
      Generalized fermats of the form (k!)^(2^n)+1. I am
      aware that n will need to be kept small to make the
      numbers of a sensible size and hence make the sieving
      slower but I would be interested to see if anyone else
      has looked at these or is interested in looking at
      these.
      Gary

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/