New Web site.

  • paulmillscv
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      To Professor Chris Caldwell and member of primenumbers Yahoo Group.

      Hello,
      You are welcome to link to the new F.I.D.N website

      http://www.fidn.org

      In 2001 F.I.D.N `discovered' 2 important amateur contributions to
      number theory. Anti-Divisors (Jon Perry, England) and the Beta
      Function (Jacques Basaldu, Spain).

      New contributions are easy to spot because, unlike other subjects,
      number theory results form a `corpus', an organism of coherent truths
      and mathematical structures, from sets to Tensors!

      Number theory is not only the `Queen of Mathematics' but also the
      refuge of intellectually advantaged persons (IAPs) throughout the
      centuries. A safe harbour in the storms and ravages of life that
      affect us all.

      On behalf of Society can I thank you for your personal gifts of
      intellectual ability. Your talent and learning is particularly
      important in today's tumultuous modern society. May you find in
      number theory and in F.I.D.N always a welcoming and respectful
      attention to your insights. Also a big thank you to Top Cat Professor
      Chris Caldwell and long may this `Special relationship' continue
      between primenumbers and F.I.D.N. Yahoo groups , surely, in the 'Top
      Ten' of intellectual activity online forums.

      Regards,

      Paul Mills
      Director.
      Federation International des Nombres (F.I.D.N)