More Gruesome Conjectures

  • Jon Perry
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2002
      And a couple more:

      1)There exists a grusome run of every length

      2)Every integer partakes in a gruesome run

      3)No integer has a dire straight length equal to its horrible band length.

      4)An integer partakes in gruesome runs of all lengths between its dire
      straight length and its horrible band length.

      Jon Perry
      perry@...
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~perry
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~perry/maths
      BrainBench MVP for HTML and JavaScript
      http://www.brainbench.com

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2002
        5) Every conceivable combination of ad hoc definitions will
        be posted eventually.
      • jim_fougeron
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2002
          --- In primenumbers@y..., "djbroadhurst" <d.broadhurst@o...> wrote:
          > 5) Every conceivable combination of ad hoc definitions will
          > be posted eventually.

          5b) Each of these combinations will be posted one at a time, on a
          whim, without any forethought into fully (or even partly) thinking
          through the possible "set".

          5c) Each of these singly 1/100th thought out definitions
          (conjectures) will generally be sent with dozens of additional
          lines per posting filled in with insignificant items such as
          overblown .sig files and or the bottom of a top posted prior email
          (possibly not even relevant to the current "conjecture addition").
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2002
            But Jim, just think how Jon outranks you.
            You are merely a DVP (David valued programmer)
            whereas Jon is a "BrainBench" MVP (M valued professional)
            and presumably M vastly outranks me,
            your truly grateful [*] user,
            David
            [*] http://groups.yahoo.com/group/openpfgw/message/786