Re: [PrimeNumbers] record quadruplet [was Hello]

  • Hans.Rosenthal@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      Michael Bell announced:

      > On that note, I'd like to announce the discovery of a record
      > quadruplet:
      >
      > 10271674954.3000#+3461
      > 10271674954.3000#+3463
      > 10271674954.3000#+3467
      > 10271674954.3000#+3469 (1284 digits)

      A *diamond* among the k-tuple finds!

      > proved prime by Primo, PRP tested using PFGW, sieved using APSieve.
      > PRP testing was done by the following people: Michael Bell,
      > Michael Davison, Matt Jack, Ronald Lau, Graeme Leese and
      > Benjamin Lowing.

      Congratulations to all members of the 4-tuple hunting and proving team.

      > Sorry for the above noise,

      This noise sounded good indeed :)

      Any stats/timings available for your search?

      Hans

      PS: Tony Forbes will certainly like to add your record quadruplet
      to his primes k-tuplets page (if you send it to him).