Need a "prime" logo please (urgently)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 1:58 AM
      Hi folks,
      I'm looking for a small logo or icon to represent "primeness".
      It's to catch people's eye on someone else's page, as they link to the PrimePages.
      Does anyone who already has some kind of logo mind me using it? Or is there a public domain one?
      It could be something simple like the ideas in the Proth/PrimeForm icons, i.e. it can be a simple formula/expression or something. I could design one of those myself, in which case what is the best simple "prime" expression.

      Off list replies are fine.

      Cheers,

      http://www.shopping.altavista.com