Re: [PrimeNumbers] About that coordinate system...

  • J
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      Dear Colleagues,

      I never expected so many emails about the 3d
      coordinate system. I must thank everyone for
      contributing. In the original Email I sent to this
      group I had a typo on my email I was missing the
      number 19. One to many beers that night :). Now I
      realize that as long as xp>Yp>Zp etc.. that any group
      or grouping of prime numbers can be used for the
      system, As long as they are larger prime numbers than
      the 1st group.

      Regards,
      Jason Kurtz

      http://auctions.yahoo.com