RE: [PrimeNumbers] A Record Prime Factor by Pollard's "p

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
      This has turned into a quite fun day (sad sad man that I am - sue me!)

      http://www.math.niu.edu/~rusin/known-math/index/11Y05.html

      Seems to be a fairly good resource after the non-existant one.

      (Hmmm, does anyone have a copy of Weisstein? I'm thinking nefarious thougts here...)

      About 6 months ago I found some ultra-lucid p-1, p+1, and rho source code on the internet, I even mailed the author a few hints on how he could optimise a couple of them. So - can I find that link again? Not for the life of me.

      http://www.shopping.altavista.com